Applications Administration Guide > References >
Adding Profile Information to a Reference
The Profile view allows you to update the account with information about the assets owned by the account, and information about the service profile. The service profile is a list of all external products the account is using in its operating environment. For instance, if your company sells application software, you might add information about the server hardware and end-user operating system used in conjunction with your products.
To add profile information to a reference
- Navigate to the References screen > Reference List view.
- Drill down on a reference record.
- Click the Profile view tab.
The Profile list and the Service Profile subviews appear.
- In the Profile list, create a new record and complete the necessary fields.
- In the Service Profile list, create a new record and complete the necessary fields.