Applications Administration Guide > Opportunities (End User) >
Monitoring Significant Opportunity Transactions
Sales executives can monitor significant opportunity transactions by querying for opportunities flagged as Executive Priority. These flagged opportunities can be tracked by the executive team regardless of the revenue or forecast commitment. Tracking high-priority opportunities helps the executive maintain the most accurate quarterly revenue forecast and plan involvement in the most promising opportunities.
To flag an opportunity as an executive priority
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen > List view.
- In the Opportunities list, select the opportunity.
- In the Opportunities list, click the menu button and choose Columns Displayed.
- In the Columns Displayed dialog box, move Executive Priority and Executive Priority Date from the list of Available Columns to the list of Selected Columns and click Save.
The fields appear in the record for the selected opportunity.
- In the opportunity record, click the check box in the Executive Priority field.
The Executive Priority Date field automatically shows the current date after the Executive Priority flag is checked.