Applications Administration Guide > Strategic Selling >
Adding Possible Actions
In the Possible Actions view, the sales team can brainstorm feasible actions for advancing an opportunity and then create an action plan based on Best Actions.
To add possible actions
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen > List view.
- Drill down on an opportunity record.
- Click the Strategic Selling view tab.
- In the lower link bar, click Possible Actions.
- In the list, create a new record.
- Select the check box in the Best field to mark this action as best.
All actions flagged as Best appear in the Best Actions view.
- In the What field, enter a description of the action.
- Repeat Step 6 through Step 7 to enter all the best actions your sales team can accomplish.