Siebel Dealer Administration Guide > Overview of Siebel Dealer > About Sharing Data with Dealers >
Viewing Dealer Operations
You can use the Dealer Operation screen to get an overall view of all of a dealer company's transactional data, including the company's opportunities, service requests, accounts, vehicles, and other transactional data. In some cases, you can also edit the transactional data.
The Dealer Operation screen only displays records that have the dealer company in their Organization field. The Dealer Operations screen of Siebel Dealer for Automotive includes the following views:
- More Info. Displays full information about the selected dealer company. Similar to the More Info view in Siebel PRM, except that it does not have an Industries field.
- All Vehicles. Lists all vehicles where the dealer organization is the primary organization for the vehicle.
- Vehicle Inventory. Lists all available vehicles owned by this dealer. A vehicle is listed here if, in the Vehicle view, the value of the Owned By field is Dealer, the value of the Account field is the dealer organization, and the value of the Status field is Available.
- Related Vehicles. Lists all vehicles related to this dealer. A vehicle is listed here if, in the Account > Vehicle view, the vehicle is listed in the Related Vehicle applet for the dealer, with any value for the relationship.
- Employees. Lists all employees of this dealer. Employees are listed here if their primary organization is this dealer's organization.
- Contacts. Lists all contacts of this dealer. Contacts are listed here if they have this dealer as one of the organizations in the Organization field of the Contact record.
- Accounts. Lists all accounts of this dealer. Accounts are listed here if they have this dealer as one of the organizations in the Organization field of the Account record.
- Opportunities. Lists all opportunities of this dealer. Opportunities are listed here if they have this dealer as one of the organizations in the Organization field of the Opportunity record.
- Service Requests. Lists all service requests of this dealer. Service Requests are listed here if the position of the service request owner belongs to the dealer organization.
- Quotes. Lists all quotes of this dealer. Quotes are listed here if they have this dealer as one of the organizations in the Organization field of the Quote record.
- Order. Lists all orders of this dealer. Orders are listed here if they have this dealer as one of the organizations in the Organization field of the Order record.
- Activities. Lists all activities of this dealer. Activities are listed here if the dealer organization is the primary organization of the activity's primary owner.
- Makes. Lists all makes sold by this dealer.
- Hours. Lists the hours of this dealer.
- Sales History. Lists all sales transactions where the selling dealer was this dealer.
- Service History. Lists all services transactions where the servicing dealer was this dealer.
To view dealer operations
- Navigate to the Dealer Operation screen.
- In the Dealers list, select the company whose transactional data you want to view.
- Click the appropriate view tab to view the company's accounts, activities, vehicles, contacts, employees, hours, makes, opportunities, orders, quotes, related vehicles, sales history, service history, service requests, and vehicle inventory.