Siebel Communications Server Administration Guide > Configuring User Interface Elements > Configuring Communications Menu Commands >
Command Parameters Affecting Communications Menu Items
The presence and visual appearance of items in the Communications submenu and applet-level menu are determined by a set of related command parameters defined for the communications commands that are to appear in the affected menus. For more information, see Command Parameters.
The following list describes the command parameters:
- Hidden. Set to FALSE, or omitted from the command, for a command to appear in the Communications submenu. Set to TRUE for a command that is intended to appear in the applet-level menu or the communications toolbar, or that is not to appear directly in the user interface.
- HotKey. Specifies the key combination that serves as a keyboard accelerator for the command's menu item.
Keyboard shortcuts defined for communications commands do not use as input any data entered into the text entry field in the communications toolbar.
NOTE: If you specify keyboard shortcuts, using the HotKey parameter, that conflict with keyboard shortcuts specified in Siebel Tools, these shortcuts will take precedence over the shortcuts from Siebel Tools for the agent's session.
- HotKeyText. Specifies locale-dependent text to represent the keyboard accelerator for the command's menu item. The keyboard accelerator itself is specified using the HotKey parameter. This locale-dependent text appears in the Communications submenu.
- LocalMenu. Set to TRUE for a command to appear in the applet-level menu. Set to FALSE, or omitted from the command, for all other commands.
- MenuPosition. Specifies the position of the command's submenu item, relative to the other submenu items in the Communications submenu, or the position of the command's menu item relative to other menu items in the applet-level menu. This parameter supports multiple menu levels.
- Title. Provides the text of the command's menu item in the Communications submenu or in the applet-level menu.