Siebel Communications Server Administration Guide > Defining Outbound Communication Requests > Monitoring Outbound Communication Request Status >
Server Request Status Settings
For each outbound communication request record, the Status field in the Jobs view displays one of the following values:
- Queued. The request has been queued by the Server Request Processor and Server Request Broker, and will be passed to the Communications Outbound Manager.
- Active. The request is currently being processed.
- Success. The request has been successfully processed.
- On Hold. An administrator has placed the request on hold. Placing a request on hold removes it from the queue.
- Cancelled. An administrator has cancelled the request.
NOTE: Once an outbound communication request has been submitted for processing, it can be cancelled only as a server request, from the Jobs view. A request can be cancelled only if the request has a status of On Hold or Queued.
- Error. An error occurred during processing, and the Server Request Processor and Server Request Broker could not successfully pass the request to the Communications Outbound Manager.
NOTE: If a request has the Error status, use one of the communication request views to obtain more detailed status information. For more information, see Monitoring Outbound Communication Request Status.