Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Contacts > Managing Contact Information (End User) >
Adding Contacts to a Literature Distribution
The Literature Distribution view displays all the literature that has been distributed to a contact. Typically, a literature distribution record is created each time literature is emailed to a contact. For more information about the activity of distributing literature using an email message, see Providing Literature Fulfillment by Email in Managing Activities.
To distribute literature to a contact
- Navigate to the Contacts screen > Contacts List view.
- In the Contacts list, drill down on the desired contact.
- Click the Literature Distribution view tab, create a new record, and complete the necessary fields.
- In the Distribution Channel field, select a distribution channel.
- Scroll down to the Literature list, add a record, and complete the necessary fields.
- Repeat Step 5 for all the pieces of literature to be distributed.