Siebel Service Handheld Guide > Using Service Handheld > Performing Miscellaneous Tasks with Siebel Service Handheld >
Generating a Sales Order with Service Handheld
This procedure describes how to generate and print a sales order for a service request.
To generate a sales order
- Navigate to the Service Reqs screen and select or query for the desired service request.
- Select Orders from the Show drop-down list.
- In the Orders list, tap Create New Order.
- In the Service Reqs form, select Sales Order from the Type drop-down list.
- In the Req Ship (Requested Ship Date) field, select a date from the pop-up calendar, and tap OK.
- In the Order Details list, tap the Add Order Line button.
- Tap in the Product, and select a product from the Pick Product pop-up list.
- Complete the remaining fields in the Order Line Details view, the tap OK.
- In the Order Details list, tap Print Order to print the order, then in the Service Reqs form, tap OK.