Siebel Service Handheld Guide > Using Service Handheld > Performing the Job with Siebel Service Handheld >
Working with Non-Serialized Parts in Service Handheld
The following procedure describes how to install a non-serialized part.
To install a non-serialized part or product
- Select an activity in the Activities list.
- From the Show drop-down list, select Move Parts.
- In the Move Parts list, tap Move.
You can move a part manually by using the following steps, or use a barcode scanner to scan the part to be moved into the Move Part form.
- In the Move Part form, tap the Product field.
The Pick Product list appears.
- In the Pick Product list, select a product and tap OK.
- Tap the Asset # field.
The Pick Asset list appears.
- Choose an Asset number, then tap OK.
- In the Activities detail view, check Billable, then tap OK to return to the Move Parts list.