Siebel Hospitality Guide > Working with Inventory > Checking Inventory Availability Using Property Screen Views >
Reviewing Total Group Availability
The Total Group Availability view shows the group sleeping room availability information for a particular property. The availability numbers are displayed by type and date, with the default date equal to the current date spanning across an eight-day period.
The information displayed on the view includes:
- Group Authorized. Displays values for each room type (Deluxe, Standard, and Upgrade).
- Group Optimal. Displays values for each room type.
- Group Blocked. Displays total values for the function statuses Prospect, Hold, T1, T2, and Definite. A separate total value is also shown for function statuses Definite and Hold.
- Group Projected. Displays total values for the function statuses Prospect, Hold, T1, T2, and Definite. A separate total value is also shown for function statuses Definite and Hold.
- Total Group Availability. Displays values for each room type.
Use the Date form to query for a different start date and view the group availability numbers for an eight-day range, starting with the specified date.
This task is a step in Process of Working with Event Inventory.
The Dates/Notes button displays information about any special dates or sell notes for a particular property. When the user clicks the Dates/Notes button, a list of Sell Notes/Special Dates corresponding to the date range shown for inventory appears.
Go to Diary Button
The Go to Diary button allows the user to navigate directly to the Function Space Diary. The date shown in the diary is the first date in the Total Group Availability view's date range.
To review Total Group Availability
- Navigate to the Property screen.
- In the Properties list, query for the property record.
- In the Property record, click the link in the Property Name field.
- Click the Total Group Availability view tab.
- (Optional) Enter a date, and click Search.
NOTE: Users can also use the paging buttons to move forward and backward one week or one day at a time.