Siebel Life Sciences Portals Guide > Physician Portal > Setting Up Categories >
Assigning Access to Categories
Access groups control which groups of users can see particular categories. Access groups are associated with categories under the Access Group tab.
To associate an access group with a category
- Navigate to Catalog Administration.
The Catalogs list appears.
- Click the name of a catalog.
The Categories list displays the categories belonging to that catalog.
- Select a category.
- Click the Access Group tab.
The access groups associated with that category appear.
- Add a new record to the Access Group list.
A dialog box appears.
- Select an access group, and then click Add.
The access group appears under the Access Group tab.