Siebel Life Sciences Portals Guide > Physician Portal >
Modifying Samples Order Management Workflow Processes
Siebel Business Process Designer provides a graphical interface for designing and implementing business processes and user interactions. The Physician Portal uses Siebel Business Process Designer to control samples order management processes.
The Physician Portal uses the following business processes for samples order management:
- eSamples - Checkout Process
- eSamples - Enter Shipping Details Process
- eSamples - Complete Checkout Process
- eSamples - Authorize Order Process
- eSamples - Save Shipping Address
- eSamples - Display Error Process
- eSamples - Home Page View
- eSamples - Login View
- eSamples - Order Confirmation View
Among the modifications you can make to business processes are the following:
- Adding and deleting steps.
- Changing the branching behavior of a step.
- Displaying error messages. For this, you can use a subprocess call to the eSamples - Display Error Process workflow process.
For detailed information on modifying business processes, see Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide. For information on configuring views, see Siebel Tools Reference and Developing and Deploying Siebel eBusiness Applications.