Siebel Life Sciences Portals Guide > Physician Portal > Setting Up Catalogs >
Assigning Access to Catalogs
Access groups control which groups of users can see particular catalogs. Access groups are associated with catalogs under the Access Groups tab in the Catalog Administration screen.
For information on creating access groups, see Security Guide for Siebel eBusiness Applications.
To associate an access group with a catalog
- Navigate to Catalog Administration.
The Catalogs list appears.
- Select a catalog in the Catalogs list.
- Click the Access Group tab.
The access groups associated with the catalog appear.
- Add a new record to the Access Group list.
A dialog box appears.
- Select an access group, and then click Add.
The access group appears under the Access Group tab.