Siebel Life Sciences Portals Guide > Physician Portal > Setting Up Catalogs >
Selecting Languages for Catalog Translation
You can set up your catalogs in multiple languages. This is done under the Catalog Translations tab in the Catalog Administration screen.
For more information about working with catalogs, see Siebel eSales Administration Guide.
For more information about creating multilingual Web sites, see Global Deployment Guide.
To choose a language for translation
- Navigate to Catalog Administration.
The Catalogs list appears.
- Select a catalog in the Catalogs list.
- Click the Catalog Translations tab.
Languages for translation appear.
- Add a new record to the Catalog Translations list.
- Click the icon in the Code field.
The Language Name dialog box appears.
- Select a language, and then click OK.
The language name and code appear in the Catalog Translations list.
- In the Description field, type a description of the catalog in the new language.