Siebel Performance Management Guide > Setting Up and Administering Performance Scorecard >
Activating Workflows to Request Scorecard KPI Values
Complete the steps in the following procedure to activate the workflows that allow Siebel Object Manager and Siebel Analytics to communicate at predefined intervals determined by the administrator.
Activating the workflows allows the scorecard to request KPI values from Siebel Analytics. These workflows are part of the Analytics Data Load process. You only need to activate these workflows once for a database. For more information on working with workflows, see Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Performance Scorecard.
To activate KPI workflows
- Navigate to the Administration - Business Process screen > Workflow Deployment view.
- In the Active Workflow Processes list, query for Name = *KPI*.
The following workflows should appear:
- ERM Active KPI Refresh-Synch-Track
- ERM All Active KPIs Refresh-Synch-Track
- Import KPIs
If you do not see the workflows, proceed to Step 3 to activate them. If the workflows appear with a value of Active in the deployment Status column, then they are already active. Omit Step 3 and Step 4.
- In the Repository Workflow Processes list, query for Name = *KPI*.
The three workflows appear.
- Select each workflow, and click Activate.