Siebel Reports Administration Guide > Master-Detail Reports > Example—Creating a Master-Detail Report >
Adding Datastreams to the Report Design
Three datastreams are added to report sections in the report design from the data supply library, one each for the master report and the two subreports.
To add datastreams to the report design
- Click the Library Browser button and open acopcon.rol.
- Drag and drop the ssAccountQuery library component onto the DataStream slot beneath the master report section, ssRptAccount.
- Drag and drop the ssOpportunityQuery_1 library component onto the DataStream slot beneath the opportunity detail report section, ssRptOpportunity.
- Drag and drop the ssContactQuery_2 library component onto the DataStream slot beneath the contact detail report section, ssRptContact.
- Close the Library Browser window.