Siebel Installation Guide for UNIX: Servers, Mobile Web Clients, Tools > Installing the Siebel Reports Server >
Process of Installing Siebel Reports Server
The following installation steps apply whether all components of the Siebel Reports Server are installed on the same machine or on multiple machines.
To install the Siebel Reports Server, perform the following tasks:
- Before installing the Reports Server, set up a UNIX account for the Reports Administrator. See Preinstallation Tasks for the Siebel Reports Server.
- Review preinstallation requirements. See Preinstallation Tasks for the Siebel Reports Server.
- Install the Siebel Reports Server. See Siebel Reports Server Installation. Installing Siebel Reports Server includes the following components:
- Confirm the installation was successful. See Verifying Actuate iServer Component Installation.
- Perform postinstallation tasks. See Postinstallation Tasks for the Siebel Reports Server.
- Install additional designing products for creating Siebel reports if needed. See Installing the Siebel Report Design Products.
The following report design products can be installed for use with the Siebel application: