Siebel Installation Guide for UNIX: Servers, Mobile Web Clients, Tools > Uninstalling Siebel Applications >
Uninstalling Siebel Reports Server
Review the following procedure when uninstalling the Siebel Reports Server software.
To uninstall Siebel Reports Server
- Stop the Actuate Process Management Daemon 7 process.
- Open a new shell.
- Navigate to $SIEBEL_ROOT/_uninst and enter the following command:
- optional_arguments = Any valid arguments that can be passed to the uninstaller, such as
-is:javaconsole -console to run in console mode.
You can append additional arguments to your command. For more information, see Additional Flags for Installation Commands.
NOTE: If you want to uninstall an incomplete or unsuccessful installation and you do not see the _uninst file in the $SIEBEL_ROOT directory, contact Technical Support for assistance.
The Uninstaller screen appears, listing the products installed in this directory.
- From the Uninstaller screen, choose the products that you want to uninstall and click Next.
NOTE: You can choose to uninstall all Reports Server products at the same time, or you can choose to uninstall products individually.
The Uninstaller Verification screen appears.
- Verify the products to be uninstalled and click Next.
The Uninstaller Progress screen appears, showing the progress of file removal.
- When the Uninstaller displays the Uninstaller Success screen, click Finish.