Siebel Field Service Guide > Setting Up and Using the Dispatch Board > Process of Setting Up the Dispatch Board >
Changing the Days of the Week Displayed on the Dispatch Board
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up the Dispatch Board.
By default the Dispatch Board Gantt chart displays Monday to Friday as the days on which activities can be scheduled; Saturday and Sunday are typically excluded.
Some companies require that activities can be scheduled for employees on any day of the week, including Saturday and Sunday.
In the following example procedure, the Dispatch Board is configured to display all seven days of the week.
See Using Siebel Tools for more information on performing configuration tasks with Siebel Tools.
To display seven days of the week on the Gantt chart
- Log into Siebel Tools as an administrator.
- Lock the FS Dispatch Board project for editing.
- In the Object Explorer, navigate to Applet.
- Query for FS DB Planned GanttChart AX Applet.
- Navigate to Applet > Applet User Prop.
- Query for X-Display Constraint Map.
The default value for this user property is #0#0#1#5#. This indicates that five days of the week, Monday (indicated by the number 1) to Friday (indicated by the number 5) are shown on the Gantt chart.
- Update the Value field as follows:
These values allow the display of the 24-hour day, starting on Sunday (indicated by the last number 0) and ending on Saturday (indicated by the number 6).
- Compile FS DB Planned GanttChart AX Applet.
- Replace the SRF.
- Restart the client and view the full week displayed on the Dispatch Board Gantt chart.