Siebel HelpDesk Guide > IT Service Management Solution Set >
Adding Notes to Request for Change Records
Change notes are notes that can be attached to the change project. The notes can include back-out plans if the change is unsuccessful, specific challenges, and so on.
HelpDesk agents use the Notes view to add notes to request for change records. To obtain the default notes for the change record, you must perform the following task.
To add standard notes to a request for change record
- Navigate to the Change Management screen.
- In the Request for Change list, select the change record and click the link in the Name field.
- Click the Notes view tab and in the Notes list, click the Create Standard Notes button.
The following standard notes are created:
- Backout Plan
- Change Successful
- Implementation Notes
- Notes for Future Change
- Notes on Success or Failure
- Enter the suitable text to each of these notes that have been created. To add, edit, or delete additional standard notes from the auto creation, change the LOVs HELPDESK_PUBLIC_NOTES.