Siebel Hospitality Guide > Capturing Hospitality Opportunities >
Adding an Assessment to the Event Opportunity
The sales associate can use the Assessment view to perform an assessment of the opportunity so that each participating property can view the value of the opportunity.
This task is a step in Process of Capturing Hospitality Opportunities.
To add an assessment to an opportunity
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen > Opportunities List view.
- In the Opportunities list, query for and select the opportunity.
- In the Opportunity record, click the link in the Opportunity Name field.
- Click the Assessments view tab.
- In the Assessments list, create a new record.
- In the new record, select a predefined assessment template from the list in the Template Name field.
For more information about creating assessment templates with predefined attributes, see Siebel Applications Administration Guide.
- Scroll down to the Assessment Attributes list, and then rate each attribute by completing the Value field for each attribute in the list.
The scores are automatically calculated and appear in the Assessment Score and Percentage fields in the Assessment record.
- (Optional) In the Assessment record, change the Assessment Name.