Siebel Hospitality Guide > Capturing Hospitality Opportunities >
Using Quick Opportunity Capture
Sales users can capture high-level information about an event opportunity using the Opportunity Capture view.
The Capture view helps the user specify the following opportunity information from one location:
- Property information
- Macro Revenue Estimates
- Function Agenda information
- Room Block information
This task is a step in Process of Capturing Hospitality Opportunities.
To capture property information
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen > Opportunities List view.
- In the Opportunities list, query for and select the opportunity.
- In the Opportunity record, click the link in the Opportunity Name field.
- Click the Capture view tab.
- In the Prop list, create a new record, select the property, and complete the fields.
- In the Macro Est list, create a new record, select a category, and complete the fields.
- Scroll down to the RB list, and click Create to create a new Room Block:
- In the Room Block dialog box, create a new record and complete the fields.
- For each of the required room types, enter the amount of rooms required for each night.
NOTE: You can only create room blocks line items from this list if you have not already created room blocks. The Create button is not available if you have already created room blocks.
You can click the link in the Rooms field to navigate to the Opportunity Room Blocks view.
- In the Functions list, create a new agenda record, and complete the fields.
- Click Copy if you want to duplicate and modify existing agenda items.
- Click the link in the Day # field to navigate to the Opportunity Function Agenda view.