Siebel Hospitality Guide > Managing Property-Specific Event Quotes >
Overriding Multiple Event Quotes
Changes can be made across all the event quotes associated with a specific opportunity. The user performs this task by updating the opportunity record and overriding all the quotes associated with the opportunity.
If a particular quote should not be overridden, the Do Not Override flag is set for the opportunity quote record. Selecting the check box flag indicates the quote is to be ignored and not be overridden by the new quote created from the opportunity.
This task is a step in Process of Managing Property-Specific Event Quotes.
To modify multiple quotes using the Opportunities Quotes view
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen > Opportunities List view.
- In the Opportunities list, query for and select the opportunity.
- In the Opportunity record, click the link in the Opportunity Name field.
- Click the Function Agenda view tab, select the Function Agenda record, and make any necessary updates to the record.
- Scroll down to the Agenda Line Items list, and make any necessary updates to the records.
- Click the Room Blocks view tab, select the Room Block record, and make any necessary updates to the record.
- Scroll down to the Room Block Line Items list, and make any necessary updates to the records.
- Click the Quotes view tab.
- In the Quotes list deselect the Do Not Override check box for each record that should be overwritten.
- Click the Properties view tab and in the Properties list, select the property record, and then click Create Quote.