Siebel Hospitality Guide > Managing Property-Specific Event Quotes > Managing Functions Associated with Quotes >
Adding Functions and Function Line Items to a Quote
The following procedure details how to add functions and line items to a quote.
This task is a step in Managing Functions Associated with Quotes.
NOTE: In order to add catering or common products as line items to a function, visibility for the product must be set up. For more information, see Adding Catalog Visibility to Products.
To add functions and line items to a quote
- Navigate to the Quotes screen > Quotes List view.
- In the Quotes list, query for and select the quote record.
- In the Quote record, click the link in the Name field.
- In the Functions list, add a record, complete all the fields, including the following:
- Function Space. This is a multi-value group field. In this field, you can enter details about the function space, such as whether or not it is the primary space, whether or not backup is required, the booking type, the setup style, and the inventory status of the space.
- Function Status. This field is automatically populated with a value of Prospect. You can change this value as required to indicate whether or not the function is to go ahead.
- Scroll down to Line Items, and add additional line items if necessary.
NOTE: You can add a number of items at the same time using the Add Items button. This button allows you to add different quantities of different products at one time.
For a description of Function and Function Line Item field values, see Adding a Function Agenda and Line Items to an Event Opportunity.
NOTE: It is also possible to add functions and line items to quotes for nonparticipating properties.