Siebel Loyalty Administration Guide > Setting Up Siebel Loyalty Programs > Process of Setting Up Loyalty Programs >
Defining Vouchers as Tier Rewards
When members reach a new tier, you can reward them by giving them vouchers. A voucher entitles a member to a specific product. For example, a voucher might entitle a member to an upgrade on an airline flight or on an automobile rental.
After creating these vouchers, the loyalty administrator must associate them with tiers. When a member enters a tier, the member automatically receives the voucher associated with that tier.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Loyalty Programs.
NOTE: In addition to being rewarded with vouchers, members can be rewarded with special membership cards and special lounge privileges when they reach a new tier. Membership cards and lounge privileges for tiers are not defined in the Tier Rewards view. They are defined in the Tiers form, described in "Defining Tier Classes and Tiers" on page 35.
To associate vouchers with tiers
- Navigate to the Loyalty Program Administration screen.
- In the Loyalty Programs list, select the program that uses the tier rewards and click its Program Id hyperlink.
- Click the Tier Rewards view tab.
The upper Tier Rewards list includes all of the tiers that were defined for this program in the Tier Classes view. In the lower Tier Rewards list, you specify one or more vouchers associated with each of these tiers.
- In the upper Tier Rewards list, select a tier.
- Add one or more new record to the lower Tier Rewards list, and complete the necessary fields to specify one or more vouchers associated with this tier.
- Repeat Step 4 and Step 5 to associate rewards with all the tiers.