Siebel Public Sector Guide > Managing Investigative Cases > Creating an Incident Report >
Adding Contact Information to Incidents
This task is a step in Process of Managing Investigative Cases.
Using the Incidents screen's Contacts view, users can enter details about any individuals that can or should be contacted with relation to the incident. This view shows any offender and victim records that have already been created for the incident.
To add contact information to an incident from the Incidents screen
- Navigate to the Incidents screen > Incident List view.
- Select an incident record and drill down on the Incident Summary field.
- Click the Contacts view tab.
- Create a new record or click Add to select an existing contact.
Many of the fields in this view are the same as those used in the Contacts screen.
- From the Case Relationship drop-down list, select the most appropriate option to show the relationship that this individual has with the case—for example, Incident Source or Case Witness.
To add contact information to an incident from the Contacts screen
- Navigate to the Contacts screen > Contacts List > Incidents view.
- Select a contact record and drill down on the Last Name field.
- Click the Incidents view tab.
- Create a new record or click Add to select an existing incident.
See Creating Incident Records for more information about creating new incident records.