Siebel Reports Administration Guide > Developing Multilingual Reports >
Deploying Multilingual Reports
After the report executable is complete, you must package the reports for deployment to a Siebel application.
To deploy multilingual reports
- Launch the Actuate Management Console.
The Console opens to the default Files & Folders view. For more information, see Log out of the Actuate Management Console..
- In the Files & Folders view, click the Siebel Reports folder.
- Click Add File, click Browse to locate the cuaccsvc.rox file, click Open, click Upload, and then click OK.
- In the Files & Folders view, click the ENU sub folder of the Siebel Reports folder.
If your environment uses a language other than ENU, click the appropriate language directory. For more information, see About Language Extensions.
- Add the ROX file for ENU.
- Repeat Step 4 and Step 5, choosing the language sub folder in the Siebel Reports Folder, and then adding the corresponding language file.
For example, to add French, choose the FRA sub-directory, and then add the ROX file for FRA.
Note that all language specific ROX files must be uploaded into the Siebel Reports\[LANGUAGE] folder.
- Save the cuaccsvc.txt files into the $\Siebel
LANGUAGE] directory for each language in the Actuate iServer host machine.
Note that, if deploying in a UNIX environment, the path is
[language], assuming Actuate iServer is installed in