Siebel System Monitoring and Diagnostics Guide > Monitoring and Analyzing Data Using Siebel Diagnostic Tool >
Launching Siebel Diagnostic Tool
Use the following procedure to launch Siebel Diagnostic Tool.
CAUTION: If this is your first time using Siebel Diagnostic Tool, make sure all prerequisites are met before launching. For information about these prerequisites, see Prerequisites Before Using Siebel Diagnostic Tool.
To launch Siebel Diagnostic Tool
- Start the Siebel Management Server System Service.
For information on starting services, see Siebel System Administration Guide.
- In a supported Web browser, access the following URL:
- MgmtServer_Host is the computer on which Siebel Management Server is installed
- Http_Port is the port number on which Siebel Diagnostic Tool runs
NOTE: The default port is 8080. However, you can specify a custom port when configuring Siebel Management Server. For more information about specifying a custom port for Siebel Management Server, see the Siebel Installation Guide for the operating system you are using.
For more information about supported browsers, see Siebel System Requirements and Supported Platforms on Oracle Technology Network.
- At the login screen, enter the same user ID and password that was created during your Siebel Management Server configuration setup. For example, if you created a Siebel user named diagtool with password diag, enter that information here.
Siebel Diagnostic Tool application screen appears. By default, the Server Performance Analysis screen is active.
For more information about creating a Siebel user for Siebel Diagnostic Tool, see Siebel Installation Guide for the operating system you are using.
You are now ready to start using Siebel Diagnostic Tool for your analysis tasks. Table 31 provides links to where you can find more information about using Siebel Diagnostic Tool.