Deployment Planning Guide > Managing Siebel Load Balancing > Troubleshooting Siebel Load Balancing >
Verifying Load Balancing Port Access for Siebel Servers
This task is part of Troubleshooting Siebel Load Balancing.
To verify load balancing port access
1 On the Web servers where SWSE is running, telnet to the SCBroker port (2321) on each Siebel Server.
For example, if a Siebel Server has the host name SiebSrvr1, then use the following command:
If the connection succeeds, there is load balancing port access. The connection will time out after 500 ms.
- If the connection fails, "Could not open connection to server," then complete the remaining steps that follow.
- Verify that the desired Siebel applications are running on each Siebel Server.
- On each Siebel Server, verify that SCBroker is running and is configured to listen on port 2321.
- Verify that the operating system is not blocking access to the SCBroker port.
- Check that no other networking device, such as a firewall, is blocking access to the SCBroker port.