Going Live with Siebel eBusiness Applications > Migrating Customizations Between Applications >
Process for Migrating Customizations Between Applications
The process for migrating run-time data customizations uses the Application Deployment Manager (ADM) feature and involves two stages: One-time setup and deployment.
For background information on migrating data using ADM, see About Migrating Customizations Between Applications.
One-Time Set-Up Stage
To complete the one-time set-up stage for migrating customizations using ADM, perform the following tasks:
- Creating Integration Objects for ADM
- Creating Content Objects for ADM
- Configuring Batch Workflows for ADM Command-Line Interface Deployment
- Setting Up the Application Environment for Data Migration
- Creating ADM Data Types
- Creating ADM Data Type Relationships
- Creating ADM Deployment Projects
- Creating ADM Deployment Filters
- Enabling the ADM Deployment Project
To complete the deployment stage for migrating customizations using ADM, perform the following tasks:
- Creating Deployment Sessions Using ADM.
- Deploy the ADM Deployment Session. Choose one of the following three methods to deploy ADM sessions: