Siebel Sales Handheld Guide > Using Siebel Sales Handheld > Developing Opportunities in Siebel Sales Handheld >
Associating a Contact with an Opportunity in Sales Handheld
As you work with an opportunity, you will want to maintain information about the contacts associated with the opportunity. For more information about contacts, see Adding Contacts in Sales Handheld.
The Opportunities screen's Contacts view allows you to associate and review contact-related information for an opportunity.
To associate a contact with an opportunity
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen
The My Opportunities list appears.
- In the My Opportunities list, select the opportunity with which you will associate a contact.
- From the Show drop-down list, choose Contacts.
- Tap the Contacts list to select it, and then tap the New Record button.
- In the Add Contacts dialog box, select the contact or contacts you wish to add, and then tap OK.
NOTE: To select multiple records, tap the control key and select the contact records.