Siebel Sales Handheld Guide > Using Siebel Sales Handheld > Developing Opportunities in Siebel Sales Handheld >
Associating a Product with an Opportunity in Sales Handheld
Specific products can be associated with an opportunity. For example, if a customer is interested in purchasing a new product model, this information can be entered in the Products view.
After the information is entered, you can drill down on the product to find additional information such as product features and prices.
To associate a product with an opportunity
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen.
The My Opportunities list appears.
- In the My Opportunities list, select the opportunity with which a product will be associated.
- From the Show drop-down list, choose Products.
- In the Opportunity Products view, tap the Products list to select it, and then tap the New Record button.
- In the new row, tap the arrow in the Products field.
- In the Pick Product dialog box, select the product, and then tap OK.
- Complete the remaining fields, as needed.