Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Customer Use of Order Management >
Adding Quote Template Items to the Shopping Cart (End User)
A customer working through the Web can add items in a quote template to the shopping cart. These items can be the only items in the shopping cart or can be added to a shopping cart that already contains items.
To add quote template items to the shopping cart
- Log in to eSales and click My Account.
- In the My Information list, click My Templates.
- In the Template list, locate the quote template and click in the Name field.
- In Template Items, delete any items from the quote template or change item quantities, if necessary.
- In Template, click Order Template.
The Shopping Cart appears, and contains the items from the quote template. Siebel eSales updates prices for these items to current prices.
- Click Check Out.
If the shopping cart contains items that will be shipped, the Shipping Information view appears for you to select the shipping address.
If you have not yet set up a payment method, the Payment Method view appears.