Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Customer Use of Order Management >
Entering Shipping Information (End User)
If an order contains items that are to be shipped, eSales verifies that a complete shipping address exists. If not, the user must enter shipping information.
To enter shipping information
- In Shipping Information, click Edit Shipping Details.
- Select the recipient and shipping method, and then click Save.
- Click the record's edit button to edit the address.
- In the Select Shipping Address form, edit the address and click Save.
- To create a new shipping address, click Add, fill out the address form, and click Save.
- In the Select Shipping Address form, click Save.
The Payment Method view appears.