Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Customer Use of Order Management >
Revising an Order (End User)
A customer working through the Web can change an existing order by revising an order. In this process, the user creates a supplemental order by changing an order that is not yet provisioned.
This task uses the workflow CUT eSales - Goto Revise Order View,, which is described in Workflows to Revise an Order.
To revise an order
- Log in to eSales and click My Account.
- In the My Information list, click My Orders.
The My Orders list appears showing your existing orders. This screen is used to select an open order.
- Select the appropriate order and click Revise.
The status of the order must be Open.
- In the Line Items list, select the item to be revised.
- Click Customize.
- Change the item and click Checkout.