Product Administration Guide > Multilingual Data >
Translating Relationship Names
Use this procedure to translate relationship names in a customizable product.
To translate a relationship name
- Navigate to Product Administration.
- Select and lock the desired customizable product.
If you omit this step, the most recently released version of the customizable product is loaded in the Rule Designer, and you cannot create rules.
- From the Customizable Product menu, choose Product Designer.
The Product Designer view appears.
- Select the relationship whose name you want to translate.
- From the Product Designer menu, choose Translate Relationship.
A dialog box appears that displays the relationship name translations you have already created.
- In the dialog box, click New.
The dialog box changes to display a language drop-down menu and a field for entering the relationship name translation.
- Select a country name abbreviation from the Lang drop-down menu.
- Enter the relationship name translation in the Name field and click OK.
A new record appears in the dialog box showing the country abbreviation and relationship name translation.
- Repeat these steps to create additional translations for this relationship name.