Product Administration Guide > Multilingual Data >
Translating UI Group Names
Use this procedure translate group names that display in customizable product selection pages.
To translate a UI group name
- Navigate to Product Administration.
- Select and lock the desired customizable product.
If you omit this step, the most recently released version of the customizable product is loaded in the Rule Designer, and you cannot create rules.
- From the Customizable Product menu, choose Product UI Designer.
The Product UI Designer view appears.
- Select the UI group whose name you want to translate.
- From the Group List menu, choose Translate Groups.
A dialog box appears that displays the UI group name translations you have already created.
- In the dialog box, click New.
The dialog box changes to display a language drop-down menu and a field for entering the UI group name translation.
- Select a country name abbreviation from the Lang drop-down menu.
- Enter the UI group name translation in the Name field and click OK.
A new record appears in the dialog box showing the country abbreviation and UI group name translation.
- Repeat these steps to create additional translations for this UI group name.