Siebel SmartScript Administration Guide > Fundamentals of SmartScript Creation > Best Practices For SmartScript Construction >
You create answers in the SmartScript Questions Administration view.
It is possible to create selectable answers in the SmartScript definition itself, or to have the selection come from a business component. See Working with Questions, Answers, and Translations for detailed information on creating answers.
To create an answer
- Navigate to Site Map > SmartScript Administration > Questions.
- In the Questions list, select the question for which you will be adding an answer.
- Click the Answers view tab, and click New.
- Enter a display order for this answer under this question.
Lower-numbered answers are displayed first. You may want to number the initial display order by tens to allow space for later additions and changes.
- Enter the text or value for the answer, and its currency, if applicable.
The answer record is automatically saved as a child to the question. Repeat the above steps to add another answer to this question.
NOTE: Answers are saved to the business component only after the script completes. For more information see Working with Questions, Answers, and Translations.