Siebel SmartScript Administration Guide > Fundamentals of SmartScript Creation > Best Practices For SmartScript Construction >
Page translations are titles shown in specified languages for the individual page tabs displayed in the SmartScript agent's view. Page translations must be specified for all languages in which the script will be run.
NOTE: Because the questions and answers receive their own translations, the only item to translate on a page is its title.
To create a translation for a page title
- Navigate to Site Map > SmartScript Administration > Pages.
- In the Pages list, select the page you want to translate.
- Click the Translations view tab, and click the Translations menu, then select New Record.
- In the Language field, click the select button.
- In the Pick Language Name pop-up window, select the language, and click OK.
- In the Label field, enter the text to use for this translation.
- Click the Translations menu, and select Save Record.
The translated page title is saved with the page of which it is a translated part.