Siebel SmartScript Administration Guide > Fundamentals of SmartScript Creation > Best Practices For SmartScript Construction >
You create pages in the SmartScript Page Administration view.
To create a page
- Navigate to Site Map > SmartScript Administration > Pages.
- Click New, and enter the name for the page in the Name field.
The value you enter into the name field will aid in administration, in drop-down lists as an identifier when you build pages into scripts. This entry does not appear in the UI.
- Click in the First Question field, and click the select button.
- In the Pick Question pop-up window, select the first question that you want available in the page.
Every page must have at least one question.
- Click the Pages menu, and select Save Record.