Administration Server Installation
Appendix C: Uninstalling the Administration Server
This section describes how to uninstall the Administration Server from Windows, UNIX, and Linux:
Uninstallation on Windows
To uninstall the Administration Server, do the following:
- Shut down any running Administration Server processes.
- From the Start menu, select Programs > Oracle Entitlements Server > Uninstall Oracle Entitlements Server.
- On the Welcome window, click Next.
- On the Choose Components window, be sure the checkboxes are selected and click Next.
- On the Uninstall Options window, select the components to remove and click Next.
||If the directories contain user generated files that you want to save (for example, files in the
/ssl directories), do not delete the directories.
- On the final window, note the details provided about the removal process and click Done.
- (Windows) Open the Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs and uninstall "Oracle Entitlements Server Administration Console".
Uninstallation on UNIX or Linux
To uninstall the Administration Server:
- Log in to the machine.
- Shut down any servers and services that are running.
- Open a command shell and go to the directory where you installed the product, for example:
- At the command prompt, type
The Uninstaller - Administration Server window appears and the uninstall process begins.
||If the system supports a graphical user interface, the uninstall program runs in graphical mode. Otherwise, it runs in console mode.
- Respond to the prompts to uninstall the product.