Siebel Field Service Guide > Agreements and Entitlements > Workflows for Entitlement Creation and Verification >
FS - Verify Entitlement Order Best Price Workflow
The FS - Verify Entitlement Order Best Price workflow automates the process of verifying entitlements on an order. This workflow cycles through all the entitlements for the order line items of an order and identifies the best-priced entitlement for each line item, and then the workflow enters the ID of the best entitlement on each line item. For more information about the methods that this workflow calls, see FS Verify Entitlement Business Service.
This workflow is called when a user selects the Verify command in the Line Items view for an order.
Figure 8 shows this workflow.
Figure 8. FS - Verify Entitlement Order Best Price Workflow
Workflow Description. This workflow performs the following actions:
- GenerateList. This step uses the GenerateList method to query for order data by using search specifications and return a property set according to field list values.
- GetNextItem (Order Item). This step uses the GetNextItem method to cycle through each order line item in the property set.
- True? This step determines whether more order line items exist to process. If no more order line items exist, then the workflow terminates. If more order line items exist, then the workflow continues to the next step.
- GetNextItem (Product Item). This step uses the GetNextItem method to cycle through each product in the property set.
- VerifyPricingEntitlement. This step calls the VerifyPricingEntitlement method to return the eligible pricing entitlements for the order.
- GetNextItem (Adjusted List Price). This step uses the GetNextItem method to cycle through each adjusted price in the property set.
- GetBestPricedEntitlement. This step uses the GetBestPricedEntitlement method to use entitlement discounts to retrieve the best-priced entitlement.
- Stamp Entitlement. This step enters the ID of the best-priced entitlement on the line item in the order.