Siebel Marketing User Guide > Designing Marketing Programs > About Using the Program Flow >
Associating Segments with Campaigns
You previously defined segments with criteria in the Segment Designer. You can associate these segments with a campaign in the program.
The following procedure shows how to add segments to a campaign.
To add segments to a campaign
- Navigate to the Programs screen.
- In the Programs list, click a program.
- In the Program Flow workspace, select a Campaign object. If you do not yet have a Campaign object, click and drag one from the Objects palette to the workspace, and then select a campaign.
- In the Objects palette, click and drag the Segment object to the workspace. If segments are already associated with the campaign, then they automatically appear in the workspace.
- In the Previously Used Segments dialog box, perform one of the following steps:
- To create a new segment, click Choose a New Segment and select the location of the segment to use, and then click OK.
- Select a segment from the list and click OK.
The segment object appears in the workspace.
Repeat Step 5 to add more segments to a campaign.
NOTE: When you include stand-alone segments (not part of a segment tree) in a stage, the members of the stand-alone segments are not deduplicated against other segments, trees, or lists in the stage.