How to Verify the ILOM and BIOS Firmware Versions Using the Web Interface
- Connect to the ILOM Web interface by typing the IP address of the
server's SP into your browser's address field. For example:
The ILOM login screen appears.
- Log in to the ILOM SP and type the default user name
(root) with the default password (changeme).
The first web page presented is the System Information —> Overview page, which includes
the ILOM version and Build Number.
- Click on System Information —> Components.
- Click on /SYS/BIOS in the Component Name field.
The view component name and information dialog box is displayed.
The FRU version field shows the BIOS version number.
- Note the ILOM and BIOS versions on the Firmware Versions Worksheet.