How to Download Firmware Updates
- From the blades main page (http://www.oracle.com/goto/blades), click on your server model.
- From your server page, click on the product–specific download link on the right
side of the page.
- Determine which system software release corresponds to the firmware that you want to
download and click on its link.
Refer to the server Product Notes.
- Enter your Oracle download center user name and password.
If you do not have a user name and password, you will
need to create an account.
- If there is a Platform drop-down list, choose Firmware from the list.
- Click the box to agree to the software license agreement.
- Click the Continue button.
- Click the appropriate image files to begin the download process.
Note - Files with the .pkg extension are for normal ILOM updates, .flash files are