Change Default Oracle ILOM Password
- Log in to Oracle ILOM as a user with administrator privileges.
- In the left navigation panel, click ILOM Administration.
- From the submenu list, click User Management.
The User Management screen appears in the main window section.
- In the User Management window, click the User Accounts tab.
The User Accounts screen appears.
- In the Users section, highlight the root user row.
- Click Edit.
A Change Password popup screen appears.
- Change the password.
The password is case sensitive and must be 8 to 16 characters. Use
any characters except a colon and space.
Note - Roles cannot be modified for the special user 'root'.
- Click Save.