Remote Power Off Using Oracle ILOM SP Web Interface
You can use the service processor web interface to perform a graceful shutdown
of the server module.
- Log in as a superuser or equivalent to the server module host OS.
Depending on the type of problem, you might want to view server module
status, view log files, or run diagnostics before you shut down the server
- Notify users of impending power-off.
- Save any open files and quit all running programs.
Refer to your application documentation for specific information.
- Log in to the service processor web interface.
See Access Oracle ILOM Using a Web Browser in Sun Blade X3-2B (formerly Sun Blade X6270 M3) Administration Guide.
The default user name is root, and the password is changeme.
The Summary screen appears.
- In the Actions section of the Summary screen, verify that the power state
- To perform a graceful power off of the server, click the Turn Off
Alternatively, other power off options are available in the Host Management > Power
- Click OK.
Oracle Integrated Lights Out Manager (ILOM) 3.1 Documentation Collection