Oracle Business Process Management Suite
The Oracle Business Process Management (Oracle BPM) Suite provides an integrated environment for developing, administering, and using business applications centered around business processes.
The Oracle BPM Suite provides the following:
- Enables you to create process models based on standards with user-friendly applications. It enables collaboration between process developers and process analysts. Oracle BPM supports BPMN 2.0 and BPEL from modeling and implementation to run time and monitoring.
- Enables process analysts and process owners to customize business processes and Oracle Business Rules.
- Provides a web-based application for creating business processes, editing Oracle Business Rules, and task customization using predefined components.
- Expands business process management to include flexible, unstructured processes. It adds dynamic tasks and supports approval routing using declarative patterns and rules-driven flow determination.
- Enables collaboration by providing integration with Process Space, which drives productivity and innovation.
- Unifies different stages of the application development life cycle by addressing end-to-end requirements for developing process-based applications. Oracle BPM unifies the design, implementation, run time, and monitoring stages based on an SCA infrastructure. This enables different personas to participate through all stages of the application life-cycle.
The Oracle BPM Suite provides a seamless integration of all stages of the application development life cycle from design-time and implementation to run-time and application management.
The Oracle BPM Suite is layered on the Oracle SOA Suite and shares many of the same product components, including:
- Business Rules
- Human Workflow
- Oracle Adapter Framework for Integration