PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud
Rapidly deploy PeopleSoft environments while Oracle manages the infrastructure
Use your unique configuration of PeopleSoft applications, customizations, and data. Let Oracle handle the hardware and storage.
Oracle Cloud offers a set of core infrastructure capabilities like elastic compute and storage to provide customers the ability to run any workload in the cloud.
Learn How to Use PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud
Get hands-on, step-by-step instructions in Oracle by Example (OBE) tutorials
Explore Oracle Cloud
Oracle Cloud provides options for software, platform, and infrastructure as a service. Learn more about what Oracle Cloud can do for your enterprise.
Find PeopleSoft in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
Get to Know PeopleSoft Cloud Manager
Use PeopleSoft Cloud Manager to deploy PeopleSoft environments in Oracle Compute Cloud Service for demo, testing, development, and production. Cloud Manager lets you define your own PeopleSoft environments and save them as deployment templates. These templates can then be used by self-service users to create their own environments for development or testing.
Let Oracle Help Manage PeopleSoft on our Public Cloud
Oracle Managed Cloud Services makes it easier to migrate to the cloud.
- SLA-driven lifecycle management (refresh, backup, provisioning)
- Reduced vulnerability and enhanced security
- Lower total cost of ownership with an a la carte model
- Choice of extended services, such as functional help desk, integration, and capacity management
- Key transaction monitoring for faster issue resolution
- Choice of cloud deployment models, with production on-premise or at Oracle