Import a Legacy MIDP Project
If you created a project using the Sun Java Wireless Toolkit for CLDC
on Windows or Linux you can import your MIDlets into Java ME SDK
projects. You can also use this procedure to create a project based upon
a legacy sample project.
- Select File > New Project.
- In the Projects area, select Import Wireless Toolkit project. Click Next.
- Specify the WTK project location.
Use browse to open the directory containing the legacy project.
- Select a project and click Next.
- Supply the Project Name, Location, and Folder for the new project.
Note that the default name, project name and folder name are based on
the name of the project you are importing. Click Next.
- Select the Platform type, the default device, and the configuration and profile, if
applicable. Click Finish.
Your new project opens in the Projects window.
- If the legacy project used signing, you must configure the signing properties as
described in Managing Keystores and Key Pairs.